I write all of the content on this website for free (there are no ads or sponsorships), and I do two things for money: I speak, and I help people just like you become more productive.
Since I started A Year of Productivity, my project has been featured on a number of national and international news outlets, including TED, CTV, the CBC, Fox Business, The Street, and more. TED recently said that I “might be the most productive man you’d ever hope to meet”, which was pretty humbling.
But I know you didn’t come here to hear me brag about that stuff (unless you’re my mom.. hi mom!!). That’s totally cool; I just wanted to establish a bit of credibility before talking about how you can hire me to help you out.
If you’re looking to hire me to help make your team, organization, or club more productive, you’ve come to the right place. Since starting A Year of Productivity, I’ve tirelessly hacked around with how I manage my time, energy, attention, focus, health, money, and technology to become more productive. I’d love to help you and your team do the same.
I’ve spoken in front of many groups of people, from large corporate audiences to small educational audiences. Here are a few topics I’ve spoken about in the past:
- How to become more productive
- Personal productivity
- Time management
- Energy management
- Becoming more focused
- Goal setting and achievement
- Using technology to become more productive
- Mindfulness and productivity
I’ve spoken about other topics too, but these ones are my favourites.
2 quick housekeeping-type things to make a note of before you shoot me an email about speaking:
- If there’s travel involved, you pay my way, but I’ll dig deep to look for the best deals.
- I charge a per diem if your event is outside of Ottawa. If your event is inside of Ottawa, we should totally go to The Tea Store afterwards for a pot of Earl Grey Green.
If you’re interested, fill out the form below! I’ll get back to you quicker than you’d expect.