Throughout the course of A Year of Productivity, in addition to writing posts and conducting interviews on productivity, I am running productivity experiments using myself as a guinea pig, and then writing about everything I learn!
All of the experiments I have, will, and am conducting are below. I’ll update this list as the project goes on.
Completed productivity experiments
(In no particular order..)
Experiments in progress
- Two weeks of living ultra-productively: April 16-20
- Reducing my body fat percentage to 10% (from 17%), while gaining 10 pounds of muscle
- Waking up at 5:30 every morning
- Article – May 22: So far, I’ve mostly failed at waking up at 5:30
- Article – January 16: Think waking up earlier will make you more productive? Think again.
- Article – February 26: The Zen of Waking Up Early: 10 ways to solidify a morning wakeup ritual
- Write 200,000 words over one year: Completed, ahead of goal pace by..